The day after the publication of the 30 nominees for the 2019 Golden Ball, France Football unveiled on Tuesday 22 October 2019, the 8 reasons why Neymar was absent.
The full list of the 30 players nominated for the 2019 Golden Ball, which will be awarded on 2nd December 2019, was made public on Monday 21 September 2019. To everyone’s surprise, this list does not include big names such as Luka Modric, winner in 2018, and especially the Brazilian footballer playing for PSG, Neymar.
And yet, the Paris Saint-Germain winger is considered by many fans to be the third best player in the world, behind Messi and Ronaldo. That’s why France Football gave eight reasons for the absence of the Paris Saint Germain star.
- JANUARY 23 – METATARSAL LESION
- MARCH 6 – AN ABUSIVE MATCH MANAGER AFTER THE MAN UTD MATCH
- APRIL 27 – PUSHING A SUPPORTER
- JUNE 6 – AN ANKLE INJURY BEFORE THE COPA AMERICA
- 9 AUGUST – RAPE CHARGES DISMISSED
- MERCATO- FAILURE OF THE TRANSFER TO BARCELONA
- SEPTEMBER 14 – PSG FANS LAUGH AT THE PSG
- OCTOBER 13 – ANOTHER INJURY IN INTERNATIONAL SERVICE